My wife, daughter and I were just watching World of Dance when a community warning interrupted our relaxation time. There were toxins released into the water, which freaked out my wife.
I wasnt worried, of course, but my wife was getting ready to have me take the 30-minute commute to Eugene and have me buy as much water as I could carry! But Im so relaxed, please dont make me go out there .
Luckily, I looked up the warning online and found that the toxins actually wouldnt affect us since it was taking place in a nearby town 60 miles away.
And instead of braving the traffic Im here on the keyboards writing this article for you.
Before you start Internet Marketing for your local brick-and-mortar, e-commerce and start-up business, I want to give you 7 powerful strategies to implement.
These are areas where the majority miss the boat and it costs them money and time establishing a business online.
My intention in this article is to help you get up to speed quickly before you start Internet Marketing so you avoid making costly mistakes:
1. Its essential that you have short, medium and long-term goals even before you start Internet Marketing.
This means thinking about exactly what you want to achieve within a week, a month, six months, a year, five years and so on.
Goals are critical to your success in business. Without them, youll flounder because you have no focus, no direction, and no plan. You can even set goals for the next 10 to 20 years.
The mind needs specifics. If your goals arent specific and measurable then your goals wont be effective in helping you move your business forward.
2. Identify all the business activities youre good at. Are you good at sales and marketing? Accounting? Human Resources? Operations? List them and analyze which ones youd like to achieve long-term.
3. Make sure you have a proven Internet Marketing strategy that can be documented even before you start Internet Marketing. Every detail included in your plan should be studied and reviewed on a regular basis to see if youre right on track or if you need to do some tweaking (which is normal as a business grows).
4. Identify what types of services and/or products youll be selling to potential clients. Focus on a small number of products or services to start.
You can always modify your goals as you adjust to your markets wants and desires. You cant afford to jeopardize the quality and efficiency of your work by trying to do too much. Ive learned this the hard way
5. You must know what you want your marketing/sales funnel to look like even before you start Internet Marketing. I recommend to all my clients to outline their funnels. This outline can be a simple list or diagram, but you need to make sure that the layout is arranged in order of appearance.
Plus, create a products and services catalog that has product and service descriptions, payment options and possible campaigns you can run to promote them.
6. Planning your promotions is critical to your success. An editorial and promotional calendar is something you should focus on. Once you have your marketing/sales funnel outline and catalog, the very next step is to schedule when youll promote your products and services.
7. Look for a mentor; someone who can give you answers to all your business-related questions.
Id like to be your mentor so if youd like to take the guesswork out of growing your business online then click here to get the ultimate shortcut to help you start Internet Marketing today.
Of course, you can find some of this information online. But nothing beats the information and best practices by learning from someone who has been in your shoes and has successfully established their own Internet-based business.
Permit me to share my experiences with you.
Remember to keep your business goals in front of you at all times. Stay focused. This is a marathon, not a sprint, so be patient.
Stay tuned because Ill be back with some steps for you to follow. Ill help you take your business online and leverage 21st-century methods to attract leads, clients, and patients effortlessly leveraging the Funnel Vision Method.